Overlooking spectacular Whale Beach and adjoining crown land on the eastern side, creating exceptional privacy, this home perfectly captures the concept of relaxed beachside living.
Tastefully designed and featuring a completely neutral palette, whilst boasting full beach and headland views from every room, the home features:
- Open plan main living room with vaulted ceiling and vast sliding doors to the large, sundrenched front deck
- Designer kitchen, with Miele appliances, which accesses the rear BBQ courtyard
- Master bedroom retreat enjoying the beach and ocean views, with en-suite shower, bath and walk-in robe
- Two further double bedrooms with bathroom and powder room at entry level, downstairs
- Spacious second living area, also with lime washed floors, opens to a covered rear sandstone courtyard, and adjoins the second and third bedrooms, offering a designated living area for children or guests
- Light and bright mezzanine office or TV / media room on the upper level
- At the rear of the property, separate from the main building, there is a self-contained studio/pavilion with 5m panoramic ocean view window and a designer bathroom carved into the sandstone. This is the ultimate in guest accommodation!
- Additionally, there's DA approval for a plunge pool to be constructed in the rear terraced native garden
- Hot/cold outdoor shower facilitates a salt and sand wash-off before returning home from the beach
- Easy driveway access to double garage with internal access and storage
- Additional features include Jetmaster open fireplace, reverse cycle climate control, extensive use of stainless steel and glass, back to base security alarm and multiple lockable storage areas
- Easily accessible via the public steps down to the beach, the home is positioned above popular surfing hot-spot "The Wedge"
This is an ideal full-time residence, with plenty of bedrooms and living spaces for the whole family, or the quintessential lock-up-and-leave holiday home, conveniently located for regular weekend getaways from the city.