This north facing family residence occupies a 1136sqm block with dual views north across Whale Beach and the Pacific ocean and south towards Avalon Beach and district.
- An original Whale Beach home that has been updated and added to over the years to create a substantial family beach house
- Perfect north aspect provides sun all day
- Spacious open plan living/dining room includes wood burning fireplace and flows out onto a wide deck
- Huge second living area upstairs could function as rumpus, fifth bedroom or bunkroom
- Terraced gardens and level lawn areas are a rarity for Whale Beach properties
- Located on the ridgeline, a large, level, stone entertaining terrace is perfectly sheltered from the prevailing winds
- Cooks kitchen with marble benchtops
- Main bedroom opens onto huge private terrace taking in the ocean views
- Additional two double bedrooms, one with great views back towards Avalon Beach
- Self-contained level downstairs with lounge, bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette is perfect for additional income, teenage or in-law accommodation
- Double car parking, heaps of storage room, ducted heating
- A great family home as is, there is potential to capitalise further with renovation and an update of finishes
If you want to take the kids for a swim, Whale Beach is just moments away. When you entertain family and friends, the huge deck and views across the ocean will have them wowing! Then, when you feel like just sitting quietly and reading a book, what better place than in the peace and quiet of your sun-filled lounge room or out under the shade of a tree, overlooking Avalon Beach.