Distinguished, executive and spacious, this outstanding and incredibly impressive residence offers a level of comfort rarely seen in any beach house. Architect designed and master built, the home offers the highest standard of luxurious beachside living.
- Set on 1431sqm of land, the home has been cleverly designed to include every comfort yet its size of 854squares is not imposing or intrusive
- Located just 80 metres from the steps leading to the sand and surf
- Breathtaking and expansive, the views are indeed beautiful to behold and are as stunning as the residence itself
- An illusion is created whereby you feel that you are floating on the ocean, with hues of blue stretching across the horizon
- The vast main living area with 16ft ceilings and enormous sliding doors and windows combines with the huge outdoor terraces to create a fabulous indoor/outdoor entertaining area
- Ocean views are enjoyed even from the rear courtyard, with its striking sandstone water feature and landscaped, terraced gardens
- Solar and gas heating ensures the gorgeous swimming pool can be used all year round
- Evening entertaining often centres around the championship sized pool table and wet bar
- The kitchen features work surfaces of stone, urban stone floors and Miele appliances, and enjoys views to the ocean, the back courtyard and across the local headlands
- The home’s accommodation floor plan is flexible and versatile. Offering three and a half designer bathrooms, the home is currently configured to include 4 large bedrooms - however, there are also two very large studies which could easily be bedrooms, offering additional accommodation for extended family and friends.
- The main bedroom suite is enormous, with panoramic views, huge built-in robes and a glorious en-suite.
There is no doubt that "Whale Vista" is a residence of grand proportions, and it sets a new benchmark in the design and creation of beachside homes.