Fig Tree House
Nestled amongst a lush, tropical garden this fully renovated 3 bedroom house overlooking Careel Bay and Stokes Point offers complete privacy and serenity. Enter down a private yet easily accessible road, the house features floor-to-ceiling windows, open plan living/dining and kitchen area, huge balcony to dine outdoors enjoying the spectacular sunsets over Pittwater and a large, sheltered terrace on the east side for morning sun. Downstairs enjoy a separate second living area, bedroom, large bathroom and kitchenette. Whisper quiet (except for the birds), the extensive rainforest surrounds guarantee privacy, the spectacular views and casual living offering a respite from the summer crowds. When the ocean beckons, it is only a short 10 minute walk to Whale Beach.
- Three bedrooms: Upstairs generous master bedroom (queen sized bed) with en suite, second bedroom with king single bunks. Downstairs separate bedroom with queen sized bed. Sleeps 6. Ample BIR;
- Three fully tiled bathrooms
- Polished timber floors upstairs
- Brand new, fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Downstairs spread out in a separate living area, large bathroom and laundry, kitchenette.
- Induction cook top
- Barbeque with tools
- Sprawling Caesar stone bench
- Audio Units
- Ample Parking
- Washing machine and dryer