Part of the original Ryrie Estate, which covered a site of approximately 8750 sqm on the crest of Pacific Road between the ocean and Pittwater and was then subdivided to create 8 individual home sites, this home was built circa 1982 and has been held in the same family since 1996.
Privately located at the end a secluded driveway within a coveted and sheltered north east location, you're ideally situated well away from the summer crowds, yet within easy reach of the beach, cafes and restaurants for which Palm Beach is renowned.
- Two storey brick, timber and tile home with sundrenched rear courtyard and in-ground pool
- Gorgeous and ambient open plan living area with lovely open gas fireplace flows to full length ocean-facing balcony
- The kitchen includes a Pyrolyse Multifunction oven, Bosch dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer
- The adjoining family room opens to a separate side deck with Vergola, creating a very peaceful casual dining or living area within the heart of the home
- Of course, the pool is a magical attraction for adults and kids alike, providing hours of down-time, entertainment and relaxation
- Upstairs, there are 2 large bedrooms ï¿½ the main has built-in robes, walk-through robes and an ensuite, and a door to the front balcony, whilst the second bedroom overlooks the pool
- The large main bathroom has a shower, bath and separate wc
- Downstairs, two more very large double bedrooms share another bathroom with shower, incorporating a second laundry, and separate wc
- On this level there's also a second living area, very practical for teens or guests and extended family, particularly as it includes a kitchenette
- In fact, downstairs could easily be used as separate accommodation from upstairs, as it has private front door entry from outside and there are double doors in the foyer separating the internal stairs between the two areas
- Direct access from the double garage into the downstairs foyer, accessing each level of the home, and off-street parking for several cars, plus a small level lawn area
- Walk to the beach via the steps near Mitchell Road, through Hordern Park