Basking in the glory of its surfside location, the lifestyle offered at this two storey home epitomises the ultimate sun-kissed Australian beachside summer holiday.
Soaring palm trees, cool summer breezes, a huge level lawn and a stroll across to the sand and surf is what relaxing holidays are all about, and here you have it all... including 1220sqm (approx) of usable level land.
Held by the same family and offered for sale for the first time since 1974, it's now time to pass the baton and give another family the opportunity to make memories at this wonderful property.
- Spacious and substantial brick and tile home with views across to the beach and surf, and to the ocean pool
- Gorgeous open plan living room with ambient fireplace flows to the large front balcony which has room for an outdoor lounge and separate dining setting, ideal when hosting family and friends
- Kitchen is spacious and bright, with new benchtops and dishwasher, and a terrifically discreet Butler's pantry also leading directly to the rear balcony
- Both the main bedroom, with built in robes and en-suite, and the second bedroom lead directly to the front balcony and both enjoy beach and ocean views
- Downstairs, there's another living room and this leads directly to the front terrace and lawn, and to the rear courtyard
- Two more double bedrooms downstairs and one bathroom, plus powder room upstairs
- All the floorboards in the house have been freshly sanded and polished, there are new vanities in each bathroom, and every wall has been freshly painted
Just metres from the prestigious southern end of Palm Beach, and a stroll from Palm Beach Surf Club, the Cabbage Tree Club and popular Kiddies Corner, this home is destined to suit your family for generations to come.
Expressions of Interest Close December 5th - If Not Sold Prior