Claiming Palm Beach's most exclusive cul-de-sac setting, the site for 'Northview', was originally chosen in the 1920s for its position, taking full advantage of the unrivalled & uninterrupted 180 degree water views spanning Mackeral Beach, Lion Island, Barrenjoey Lighthouse and surf beach. Situated across an impressive 1,319sqm parcel with a rare, sought after, level entrance, this exceptional holiday home is a testament to an inspired blend of historic integrity with contemporary style and comfort.
- Stunning open plan interiors; floor-to-ceiling glass frames the dramatic -
- Pittwater, Lion Island, Barrenjoey, surf beach and lighthouse views
- Preeminent due north setting; the residence basks in abundant natural light throughout the day from Sunrise to Sunset
- Two fully self-contained levels with lounges & kitchens on both floors and deep wraparound entertaining decks
- Island kitchen features Miele ovens, stainless steel benchtops and a fully equipped 4m wide butler's pantry
- Four oversized bedrooms; three include ensuites, while the master enjoys sensational Palm Beach and lighthouse views
- Nursery/study in one of the ensuite bedrooms; contemporary bathrooms with stone finishes, loads of internal storage, ducted heat/air
- High beamed ceilings, wide American Oak floorboards, striking gas fireplace, plantation shutters
- Entire main floor of the home has been recently renovated
- Three generous off-street parking spaces; walking track to Ocean Road and the beachfront just outside the door
- The 1,319sqm lot has ample room for further property development and pool
It's rare that a home of such distinction & position comes to market in Palm Beach; not a single detail has been overlooked. A superb holiday haven or year-round residence in a premier setting, it's just moments to the beach and the iconic oceanfront cafes and clubs that dot the shoreline.