Positioned in the exclusive and prestigious Sunrise Road enclave, this property showcases a commanding view encompassing Barrenjoey Headland view, across the sand and surf of Palm Beach back to the rock pool.
Set across two generous levels to capture the magnificent beach views as well as the stunning natural landscape, the interiors evoke a sophisticated but informal ambience.
Thoughtfully designed to accommodate a large family, the spacious flowing floor plan is perfect for year round entertaining.
Secluded, tightly held and highly sought after this exceptional beach house offers:
- An exceptional, low maintenance zinc clad architectural masterpiece, set east, north-east perched over the beach.
- A spacious open plan lounge, with open fire, high ceilings, hardwood floors and floor to ceiling bi-fold doors
- The lounge opens on two sides to a wide terrace over-looking the beach and to a sandstone garden for sunset entertaining
- A galley style gourmet kitchen with marble bench tops and quality appliances
- A spacious master bedroom suite with ensuite
- Downstairs, a second lounge with hard wood floors and bi-fold access to a covered timber terrace
- Four double sized bedrooms with sisal carpet and three bathrooms and kitchenette
Private and secure, set in fully landscaped grounds with alarm security, a double lock-up garage with level internal access, this beachside masterpiece offers the best in stylish informal Palm Beach living.