On a near-level site of more than 758sqm, steeped in year-round sunshine with a wide district outlook, this split-level home has a floorplan flexibility that's highly desirable in today's market.
Beautifully tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with second street access from Maxwell Street, this is a terrific proposition.
- Fenced, level gardens and a large in-ground pool are ideal for a growing family
- Set within established low-maintenance gardens, privacy is paramount
- The main house has a spacious living and dining area which flows through sliding glass doors to the courtyard and level lawns
- There's a gorgeous open fire and the separate kitchen adjoins the laundry with lots of storage and a 2nd WC
- Three bedrooms are featured, each with built-in robes, plus main bathroom
- Then, the adjoining but separate flat includes a large living area, modern kitchen, laundry, storage and 2nd WC, plus a bright and spacious loft bedroom with district views and a modern bathroom with shower and WC
- The flat could be "reunited" with the home via internal door, creating one large residence with 4 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 bathrooms, 2 more toilets and 2 living areas
- Outside, you can entertain in all seasons on the tiled, undercover courtyard adjacent to the lawns
- There's a cabana area in the garden, creating another functional entertaining space
- Parking for 3-4 cars under the carport and on the driveway
- Second access from Maxwell Street gives you an option to park one more car, ideal for the flat
- Offered for the first time in over 40 years, the Vendors have raised their family and watched their children and grandchildren thrive in the environment, and now it's time for another family to move in and enjoy