Great Mackerel Beach has long been revered as one of the most superb, picturesque and relaxing locations in Sydney. And only a handful of homes at Great Mackerel Beach occupy a beachside location featuring north aspect and easy level access, with an allure set to steal any romantic's heart.
- The serenity is truly palpable and the view simply idyllic; watch the ferry dock at the wharf, the kids frolick in the water, the lighthouse flickering around and boats soaring across Pittwater
- Spend lazy days swimming, fishing, bushwalking and boating, all just a few barefoot steps from your door
- Perfect north aspect ensures sun all day
- Breezy, quintessential beach house with history and character
- Beautifully maintained and immaculately presented home
- Open plan living & dining area drifts onto the patio overlooking the sandy beach
- Functional, open kitchen makes light work of entertaining
- Main bedroom with juliet balcony overlooks the water and includes walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- Second bedroom or bunkroom is large and opens to a second large entertaining balcony
- Quality bathroom, internal laundry, plenty of storage
- Large storage room downstairs is perfect for boating equipment, kayaks and beach toys or possibly an opportunity for a third bedroom
- Located directly opposite Palm Beach on the western foreshores of Pittwater, Great Mackerel Beach is accessed by short 5 minute trip across the water on private boat, ferry or water taxi from Palm Beach Wharf. It is only one hour north of Sydney yet a world away...
It is rare to find a place where you can be completely at peace and totally relaxed. It's time to create your family beachside memories.