Perfectly positioned on perhaps the finest north facing beachfront site in Clareville, this beautifully designed residence, made to measure to suit the site, offers a level of peace and privacy that is second to none.
Serene and gracious, the property boasts a spectacular northerly view to Lion Island across yacht sprinkled Pittwater and an established terraced garden with its own little viewing deck and direct access to the sandy shore below.
As soon as you enter the house you'll be mesmerised by the panoramic yet intimate view that unfolds before you - from almost every room. Sparkling Pittwater looks so close you feel like you can dive straight in... and there's no one to disturb you except the occasional fisherman or swimmer basking in the sunshine. This unique property introduces you to all that life on Pittwater has to offer.
- Immediate, panoramic Pittwater vista to Lion Island, yet intimate to the boats and foreshore
- Uniquely split level, this master-built residence feels warm & homely, and privacy is paramount
- With a number of living areas and bedrooms, this is a functional and versatile floorplan
- Vast indoor/outdoor living flows smoothly via bi-fold doors to covered terraces and wide views
- Spacious open plan lounge, family and dining area with open fireplace, high ceilings
- Cook's kitchen, ideal for entertaining, opens to additional family/breakfast room, warm & sunny
- Parents retreat on the upper level with private terrace, breathtaking views facing north to Lion Island and Clareville Beach, walk in robe plus built ins and ensuite
- Main living level includes a lovely guest bedroom with ensuite bathroom and garden views
- Lower level includes, one bedroom with bathroom and bunk room, separate open plan family room, flows to a covered terrace and level lawn
- Easy, level internal access from double lock up garage to the home, laundry, powder room and back to base security alarm
- Charming mature garden with watering system, stone path and terrace, level lawn to gracious private entry to the home
From this gorgeous family residence, you can wander down to the beachfront and public pool... to a private location only known to the locals - and you'll feel a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of city life. And yet, this home is only moments to the vibrant cafe life of Avalon Village, and situated directly on an express bus route to Sydney's CBD.