Gorgeous views and bright interiors will greet and delight you as soon as you walk through the door of this calming, spacious and easy home. Offering a sweeping Pittwater outlook which forms a glorious backdrop for breathtaking sunsets, the ambience is relaxed and carefree and you'll be really taken by the immediate peace and quiet.
- Level access to the entry and the main floor of the house, with open plan lounge and dining flowing directly to the upper deck
- Water views are abundant, across Pittwater from Scotland Island to Ku-ring-gai National Park, and over your in-ground pool with surrounding deck
- The sleek kitchen features a Caesarstone island bench, Ilve oven and cooktop, glass splash back, dishwasher and stainless steel workbench adjacent to the double sink
- The louvred windows and glass sliding doors ensure a cooling cross-breeze in summer, whilst the sandstone slow combustion fireplace is a cosy and warming addition to winter
- The master bedroom retreat enjoys the gorgeous views, plus a walk-in wardrobe and private en-suite
- The 2nd bedroom has built-in robes and adjoins the spacious main bathroom, with shower over the bath spa
- Downstairs, there are 2 double bedrooms which conveniently adjoin their own living area and second covered deck to the views beyond
- This floor, also with its own bathroom servicing the 2 bedrooms, can be directly accessed via the internal garage with built-in laundry facilities
- An added bonus is the lovely 5th bedroom with private bathroom, on the lower level of the home. This can be accessed via the side pathway, and is a great space for an older teen living at home, or perhaps as guest accommodation or a home-office
- Split system air conditioning upstairs and down, solar roof panels, under-stair storage and under-house storage facilities
- An abundance of king parrots, lorikeets and birdsong confirms you are located far away from the summer crowds
- The pool and level garden are accessed via pathway, and complete this very restful picture.
For Auction, if not sold beforehand.