This elegant luxury penthouse apartment is designed for sophisticated entertaining. Two large outdoor terraces with a built in barbecue for outdoor cooking accompanied by views that overlook the golf course. Combining sleek interiors with travertine floors, Miele kitchen appliances and gourmet stone topped kitchen, this penthouse apartment is the epitome of luxurious living.
Situated on the first floor, this spacious penthouse is in the most sought- after location in Mona Vale, with an easy walk to the golf course, Mona Vale beach, shops, cafes and restaurants, churches, schools and the L90 bus to town. Boasting three large bedrooms plus study, two immense sized living areas and two full bathrooms plus powder room, you will be amazed at the sheer size of this spacious penthouse.
Additional features include:
- Designed by local award-winning architect Sean Gartner
- Opposite Mona Vale Golf Course
- Less than 500m to Mona Vale Beach
- High Security building
- Largest apartment in the building with a total of 345 sqm on title
- Travertine floors throughout with underfloor heating in the bathrooms
- Pure New Zealand carpet in the bedrooms
- Miele kitchen appliances with gas cooking
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout as well as ceilings fans in living areas and bedrooms
- Level access from secure three car garage with lift/storage space on title
- Restaurants, cafes, gorgeous scenic walks, the golf course, buses to the CBD and best of all a dip in Pittwater or nearby ocean are all just moments from your front door.
- Lopi double glass sided gas log fire set on polished granite
- Internal laundry (separate)
- Strata levies $1,495.25 per quarter
For further details see, www.2at24to26golfave.com