Located directly opposite the sand and surf of Avalon Beach, this superbly stylish apartment offers an exciting lifestyle opportunity that's unlikely to be matched this year.
Occupying the entire ground floor of this small boutique building, the benefits are numerous.
- Enjoys outdoor living space of 15m x 9m within a level and completely private courtyard
- One of only five luxuriously over-sized residences in the complex
- No common walls whatsoever, with unsurpassed privacy and space
- Absolutely level dual access, from the pedestrian pathway on Barrenjoey Road or directly via the secure double parking accessed via Patterson Lane, behind
- City buses at the doorstep, and only 200m to the golden sands of Avalon Beach plus 185m to Avalon's vibrant village shops, boutique stores, cinema, schools, cafï¿½s and restaurants
- Rare 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with spacious open plan living opening directly to the courtyard with lawn area, perfect for relaxed entertaining
- Kitchen with stone benchtop, Miele dishwasher, Smeg oven, plenty of cupboard space
- Freshly carpeted in the bedrooms, and freshly painted throughout, there's floating timber floors in the living area, plus reverse cycle air conditioning and a gas bayonet
- The main bedroom, with built-ins, has an ensuite shower plus bath, and direct access to a side courtyard
- Each of the other 2 bedrooms has a built-in, and they share the main bathroom
- The internal laundry has room for washing machine and wall-mounted dryer, plus large sink
Enjoying all the features of a 'house' without the maintenance, it has obvious appeal not only to down-sizers, but to anyone who wants to experience everything this contemporary and conveniently located apartment has to offer. So, sit back and relax!